Received my April Glossybox yesterday, and thought I'd take sometime out of my revision and just mention that this box was the best! If you didn't subscribe for it than you missed out on the lovely organic products. Like the popular Burt's bees cream, the organic eyeliner and the lovely smelling lip balm.
The box contains:
1. Caudalie; Vinosource SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum; which is a new ultra-concentrated serum, natural and plant based, which will keep your skin moisturised.
(£29/30ml/full size)( Received Ssize)
2. Inika Cosmetics; A Certified Organic Eyeliner, which has a creamy consistency, part of a very popular organic cosmetics company.
(£11.75/full size)(Received Fsize)
3. Monu Professional Skincare; Moisture Rich Collagen Cream; a cream that relives dryness and smooth fine lines.
(£17.50/50ml/full size)(Received Fsize)
4. Burt's Bees; Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion; a cream that gives you 24hr nourishment, 99% natural.
(£9.99/190g/full size)(Received Ssize)
5. Figs & Rouge; Lip Balm; 100% pure, natural and organic, multipurpose balm. excellent for soothing, and naturally hydrating dry lips & skin.
(£3.29/8ml/full size)(Received Fsize)